FORUM PTT -  Strona Główna
FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Odpowiedz do tematu
Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Luban-Station
Autor Wiadomość
ivanek
świeżak

Wysłany: 06-05-2017, 03:02   Luban-Station

Hi everybody

I am planning to build a scaled model of the station Luban (in the N gauge - 1:160). I have made some plans of the track (all is in AutoCAD if interested) but what i am looking for now is the plans for the buildings. Can anybody help pointing me to a source I could get these plans? I have been already in the archive in Luban, in Wroclaw but they could not help. Any idea
Thanks a lot

Regards Ivan

McDreamy
znawca

Wysłany: 06-05-2017, 11:38   

Hi,
I've got your message but I can't reply. The train station which I made is from perpendicular to the front of the building pictures. I assumed the height of the door was +/- 2.1m and I adjusted the rest.

Kanclerz
znawca
architekt

Wysłany: 06-05-2017, 12:46   

Also I have book about 'Slaska Kolej Gorska' where maybe there is some information about bulidings (drawings). Im studying 'architecure and protection of old buildings' and we always search our phrases in two web-pages.

First

www.fotopolska.eu
www.doln-slask.org.pl

I found there this -> http://fotopolska.eu/841387,foto.html
-> http://dolny-slask.org.pl...ban_Slaski.html

Otherwise, when you need something use google and write for ex. 'Lubań dworzec fotopolska' or 'Lubań dworzec dolny slask'.

In Wroclaw we have a voivodeship and city archive. If U need something - I have contacts with them.

ivanek
świeżak

Wysłany: 12-05-2017, 00:40   

Guys,
thank you very much for the answers. I have been to the archive in Wroclaw as well as in Luban. unfortunately they do not have much in. I was to go to Warsaw central archive as many things after the war were moved there. But that is a bit too far.
I am also using google and i can say that there is not much i have not seen / downloaded yet. I was also in Laban myself to make some picture twice in last 4 but unfortunately many building have been knocked down in recent years. On tis note, any advice where to get picture from recent years or between 1945-1990. This looks like very “grey”area?
Thank you
Ivan
PS if interested I have about 3000 pics (downloaded, my own) and some plans I made in AutoCAD so far for the rail layout only

Wujek 082
znawca

Wysłany: 12-05-2017, 07:34   

Look here, if you have not been there yet:

https://www.bazakolejowa....=galeria&str=-1

ivanek
świeżak

Wysłany: 14-05-2017, 03:16   

A few mor pic i ave not had yet. Helps a lot. Thanks!!
I.

Odpowiedz do tematu